PTAD Nationwide Verification of Civil Service Pensioners (South-East)
PTAD Nationwide Verification of Civil Service Pensioners (South-East—Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi)
The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD), an agency created by the Federal Government of Nigeria under the Pension Reform Act 2004 and the new PRA 2014, to manage and administer pensions under the Defined Benefit Scheme (DBS), invites all Civil Service Pensioners and the general public to note as follows;
- PTAD will commence its next phase of verification for Civil Service Pensioners in the South East Geo-political Zone of the Federal Republic of Nigeria from the 30th November- 12h December 2015
- The verification exercise will take place in five (5) centres spread across the South East Geo-political Zone to cover Civil Service Pensioners in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, and Ebonyi states.
Civil Service Pensioners are to come along with all necessary documents including the originals and photocopies of the following documents;
- Letter/Gazette of First Appointment
- Letter/Gazette of Confirmation of Appointment.
- Letter/Gazette of Last Promotion.
- Notice of Retirement Approved by a Competent Authority.
- Computation Sheet (For State Pensioners with Federal Shares & Steel Rolling Mills Pensioners Only. For State Pensioners with Federal Shares, the Computation Sheet must be stamped and signed by the State Auditor General
- Certificate/Sworn Affidavit of Age (For Due Pensioners Only).
- Evidence of Payment of Gratuity
- Severance Pay Slip (For Disengaged Retirees Only).
- Evidence of Change of Name (Where Applicable).
- Letter of Appointment as a Head of Service of the Federation or Federal Permanent Secretary either from the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, or the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (For Retired Permanent Secretaries and Heads of Service of the Federation Only)
- Duly stamped and signed NUBAN Bank Statement of Account with the Bank Logo showing the last 6 months of activity.
- For State Pensioners with Federal Share, the Bank Statement must show payments of state share of monthly pension with at least 6 months of activity.
- For Pensioners with Complaints, the Bank Statement must be from date of retirement or 6 months before the complaint, till date.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN). Mandatory for all pensioners
- Approval Letter for Condonation/Merger of Services from the Head of Service of the Federation.
- 1 Colored Passport Photograph
For the Next of Kin (NOK) of Deceased Pensioners, the following documents are essential:
- Death Certificate of the Deceased from a Government recognized hospital.
- Letter of Administration
- Joint Application Letter by the NOK(s); as listed on the Record of Service.
- Marriage Certificate (for Spouses)
- Duly signed and stamped NUBAN Joint Bank Account Statement of the NOK(s), with Bank Logo
- 1 Colored Passport Photograph for each NOK
Sick and infirm Civil Service Pensioners should contact PTAD through the toll-free telephone number below for any special arrangements:
Please note that EFCC and other law enforcement agencies will be present at the verification exercise.