[vc_row full_width=”true” padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”Pensioner Support Centres & Divisions” google_fonts=”font_family:Lato%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”]
- Manage reception and determine the appropriate department/section or unit to deal with visitors.
- Facilitate efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery to pensioners and stakeholders in pension administration by ensuring the comfort of all visitors, managing the visitor’s waiting room and maintaining a visitor’s register.
- Receive new pensioners, register and validate claims to be passed on to the appropriate departments.
- Receive calls from pensioners, return calls recorded on voicemail, deal with inquiries and maintain a log of calls with solutions provided.
- Develop and maintain a log of frequently asked questions (FAQ’s) to be placed on PTAD’s website and updated as and when necessary.
- Respond to enquiry emails sent to PTAD on pension related issues and maintain a log/file of responses.
- Receive all pensioners’ complaints and prepare a complaints/correspondence report to record all issues.
- Investigate and ensure the resolution of all pensioners’ complaints and dispatch to the appropriate department for further processing.
- Maintain a comprehensive complaints register and log.
- Track and monitor the outcome of all complaints forwarded to the relevant departments and maintain a list of resolved complaints.
- Continuously review lists of all unresolved complaints and escalate where necessary.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Inspectorate & State Liaison Divisions” google_fonts=”font_family:Lato%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C700%2C700italic%2C900%2C900italic|font_style:300%20light%20regular%3A300%3Anormal”]
- Inspectorate/State Coordination
- Receive all pensioner documentation from the state offices including fresh cases and complaints for onward delivery to the appropriate unit.
- Disseminate information to the state offices as and when required.
- Regularly monitor the state offices through supervisory visits to ensure compliance with PTAD’s standards and policies.
- Ensure that comprehensive pensioners’ nominal rolls are prepared by all the pension departments and are regularly updated.
- Validation and Biometric Data Capture (Head Office)
- Plan and implement the general validation and biometric data capture exercise for PTAD’s pensioners.
- Conduct daily ongoing validation and biometric data capture.
- Collate information and reports from ongoing biometric data capture centers (e.g. local government banks) and identify unverified pensioners.
- Prepare periodical reports for the departments to ensure removal of unverified pensioners from the payrolls.
- Receive biometric data captured and validation documents from the states for onward delivery to the appropriate departments.
- Collate and manage database of all validated and verified pensioners.
- Liaise with IT department to produce reports on validated and verified pensioners on demand.
- State Offices
- Receive all pensioners’ documents; validate and conduct a biometric data capture of all new pensioners.
- Send all collated documentation to the head office with a weekly report.
- Assist head office in the planning and execution of (I’m alive) data capture exercises.
- Liaise regularly with the state level stakeholders e.g. state NUP offices.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1687″ img_size=”full”]
Director General, PTAD
She is the pioneer Director General of the Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) which was established in …[/vc_column_text]Read More[/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]